Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Christmas trees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas trees

    Hope Noel gets well.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas trees

    My mom worked at Indian Ridge for several years. From all I heard they had really good vets there. I also heard just the opposite about the certain one in GC you mentioned (if I'm thinking of the same vet).

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas trees

    oh by the way elp6n and Unchained, your dog is adorable, my wife wanted me to tell you guys that!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas trees

    Cute pup, just make sure it don't grab ahold of any live wires on that tree. Hate to hear about a National Lampoons Christmas Vacation story.
    We have our tree on a table to keep it away from our pup.
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas trees

    I would have liked to see you put up a xmas tree *chuckle chuckle* [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas trees

    What you trying to say. I manhandle trees like a lumberjack. I got artifitial right now, Amanda does the decorating. My idea of decorating is setting it up and throwing stuff at it.
    crack is whack

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas trees

    thats exactly what I was referring to [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas trees

    My wife decided to put ours up already, I myself don't think it should be up until after Thanksgiving.
    crack is whack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •